Solutionpath Privacy Statement
1. Privacy Statement
Your privacy’s important to Solutionpath Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Solutionpath Ltd collects, and the ways in which Solutionpath Ltd uses that personal information.
2. Personal information collection
Solutionpath Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
3. Using personal information
Solutionpath Ltd may use your personal information to:
Solutionpath Ltd will not use your personal information :
Where Solutionpath Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Solutionpath Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it’s required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
4. Securing your data
Solutionpath Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Solutionpath Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
5. Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
1. A cookie is a file which is placed on your computer or other IT-equipment and which makes it possible to anonymously record what actions users make on our site.
4. Cookies cannot be used to identify individuals. Solutionpath Ltd does not disclose the gathered information to anyone else.
5. Cookies can be disabled by changing your browser settings and deleting the cookies that are already on your PC. Note, however, that there may be web pages or features you will then be unable to see or use.
7. Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you’re familiar with any changes.
8. Other websites
This website contains links to other websites.
Solutionpath Ltd isn’t responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
9. Contact Solutionpath Ltd
§ by email to email@example.com or, by post to;
Solutionpath Ltd, Floor 2, Mill 7, Mabgate Mill, Leeds, LS9 7DZ