Solutionpath is a leader in the Learning Analytics and EdTech sector, pioneering new technology and data science to tackle some of the key issues facing the student, teaching, and academic community today.
Our mission is to support all students to reach their full potential, get support where necessary, and prevent situations that can hinder any student in their progress.
Our product StREAM works by aggregating multiple student interactions and behavioural data. Using our algorithm, we create a simple engagement score that is used to support meaningful communication and interventions between students and their teaching institutions. The platform provides a range of features that enables all our stakeholders to make better, informed decisions that make a meaningful impact on student success.
Acting as the first line of response for customer support IT Support Triage Engineer will play an important part in our Technical Operations team.
Your duties will include;
- Helping customers in configuring and troubleshooting the Solutionpath StREAM product
- Log all customer contact in our service desk system ensuring they are accurate, up to date and prioritised correctly
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders to provide timely status updates regarding the progress of the investigation & resolution
- Triage incidents providing excellent customer service to users for the duration of the incident
- Investigate problems and propose solutions, gathering the required information and escalating to the appropriate channel if necessary
- Contribute to the implementation of remedies and preventative measures
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators and ensure SLA’s are met
- Development of the customer knowledge base
- Assist in process improvement initiatives
Qualifications, Skills and Experience…
- Customer Service experience (essential)
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including telephone and email manner
- Ability to handle high volume and competing priorities
- A team player with a strong focus on service delivery
- A positive attitude with a thirst for continuous improvement
- Shows a strong interest in technology
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help
- Proven background in 1st or 2nd Line support (desirable)
- Hands-on experience with Windows, Linux or Mac OS (desirable)
- Technical certification would be an advantage
- A genuine interest in technology
If this role sounds interesting to you we’d love to chat, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via Indeed – IT Support Engineer – Leeds LS9 – Indeed.co.uk