What are we looking for
We are increasing our technical capabilities to better enable us to expand on our vision.
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference with the work they do. Currently we are hiring three roles within our technical team. Senior, Mid and Junior.
If you love working for a small to medium size business where you can make a real difference with your work. Solution path may just be right for you. We are looking to build a small dynamic team where you will have a voice in the direction and implementation of our technology.
Skills and experience used while at Solutionpath
- Java 8 experience
- Spring 4 experience, ability to use Spring libraries (MVC/Boot, Core, Security, Data)
- Background building APIs using Spring Boot and knowledge of RESTful web services
- Experience developing web UI using Vue.js, HTML5, CSS3
- Apache and Tomcat web server configuration
- Experience using Docker containers
- Relational database experience e.g. PostreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
- SQL knowledge
- Linux and Windows Server operating system experience
- Experience with CI Tools, proficient with GitLab, Jenkins and agile Tooling – Jira, Confluence, Slack
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Learning analytics
- Integrating software across multiple and disparate systems
- Knowledge of UK higher education student facing systems and services
- Knowledge of AWS hosted solutions
- Experience using orchestration platforms, including ECS, Kubernetes
- NO SQL databases e.g. Mongo / Dynamo DB.
- Experience using Robot Framework
- Prior experience mentoring and coaching others
As a senior developer you will form an important part of the team. Using your expertise and knowledge to help guide and enhance our StREAM product and other developers. We are in the process of moving StREAM into the Cloud and have several projects where we wish to utilise the latest cloud technologies, so knowledge in that area will be very beneficial.
Duties and responsibilities
- As a senior you will be expected to be able to pick up and understand the systems and process quickly
- You will be working as an active developer in the two week sprint process
- You will be expected to share your knowledge with your team, providing coaching and help to the more junior members where required
- We have a number of ground up projects that will be heavily focused in the cloud are about to begin and you will be expected to provide input and insight into that development
- If this role sounds interesting to you, contact Mike at email@example.com and let’s have a chat
What are we looking for We are increasing our technical capabilities to better enable us to expand on our vision. We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference with the work they do. Currently we are hiring three roles within our technical team. Senior, Mid and Junior. If you love working for […]
Fill in your details in the form to the right to access the full article.